- 12 Month Subscription for $15.95/month
- Find other Professional Singles
- 15% Off 12 Months Membership
- 3 Months Half Price when you Buy in Pack of 6
- 53% off a 6 Month Subscription - only $29.95/month
Finding love has never been easier. Forget the stale blind dates your mates set up, the awkward nightclub approaches and trying to catch their eye on the train. eHarmony is the world’s favourite online dating service, and with its easy-to-use and idiot proof online system you’ll be meeting like-minded singles in no time. From shopping to socialising, you use the internet for every other aspect of your life, so why not dating? The world has changed, and with it the dating scene.
There’s a huge range of options to choose from with eHarmony, meaning you can find the exact right fit for you. There’s categories for everyone, whether you’d like to meet someone of the same religion as you, the same age group or the same ethnicity, eHarmony is here to help. eHarmony will build a personality profile for you to help match you with the right counterparts. It’s more than just matching Libras with Geminis, and is an advanced and intelligent system to help you find that special someone. Bring your life a little love with eHarmony.
- Pick a discount and copy the code if one is presented
- Follow our link through to eHarmony.com
- Register your account
- Take eHarmony’s personality test and tell a little about yourself
- Choose your subscription plan and paste your code into the Promo Code box
- Click '’Go' to proceed to payment
- If no code is necessary your discounts will be applied automatically.
Try eHarmony out without spending a penny with a free trial.
Can eHarmony give me dating advice?
If you’re not feeling too sure about the dating game, have a look here
for a wide wealth of dating advice from eHarmony.
How old do I have to be to use eHarmony?
eHarmony users have to be at least 18 years of age. There is no upper limit.
What states is eHarmony available in?
eHarmony is available to use in ACT, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Victoria and Tasmania.
You can phone eHarmony on 1800 623 801 or find more contact options here.
If you cancel within 14 days of signing up, you will receive a full refund. After 14 days, you will have to pay for the entire term of your subscription.