- Luxury rentals from $89 a day with Europcar
- Up to 20% Off All rentals with Europcar
- Save 10% on 3 day rentals with Europcar
- Rent for 5+ days and save 15% with Europcar
The concept for Europcar came about in Paris around 1949. Europcar partnered with Hertz in 1957, expanding its reach and scope in the car rental market. Subsidiaries popped up in Germany, the UK, Spain, Italy and Portugal by 1974. Moving with the times, Europcar set up its online booking website in 2001 - making around 200,000 vehicles available to the public in 118 different countries. The mobile app service followed suit in 2009. Fast forward almost 10 years and Europcar now has a presence in over 130 countries and territories with a network of 3,632 branches. If you travel a lot whilst away on business or for pleasure - a hire car makes sense in most situations. Europcar is a dependable and affordable option whether you’re just away for a few days, or need a vehicle for a month. The earlier you make your booking, the more savings you’ll benefit from.
Europcar caters for every consumer need - whether you want economy, 4WD or luxury in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast - you’ll find just the right ride for your budget. Commercial jobs are covered too, so if you’re on a project that requires a minivan, ute or truck, Europcar’s offering is hard to beat on choice and price.
- Check vouchercloud for our latest Europcar offers, and pick a code to copy.
- Click ‘shop now’, and wait to be redirected to the Europcar website.
- On the homepage, fill in your required dates, pick-up location and timings.
- Click the plus sign next to the ‘promo code’ text, paste your code into the box.
- Press the yellow ‘search’ button and wait for your options to appear on the next screen.
- Choose your vehicle type, and any additional extras.
- Enter your payment details to complete the transaction.
Join the mailing list to benefit from all sorts of special offers, deals and competitions.
Where can I read about Europcar’s green credentials?
Go to this page to read about Europcar’s commitment to reducing its carbon footprint.
How can I claim my Velocity points with Europcar?
Read the info on this page to work out how to redeem points.
Can Europcar help me understand my invoice?
Yes, go to this page for help with your invoice.
Call: 1300 72 0055 8am-5pm (AEST) Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm (AEST) Saturday
Direct message Europcar via its Twitter and Facebook pages.
You will receive a booking confirmation email swiftly after you make your booking.
You can modify or cancel a booking easily online via your account portal. If you need more help, you can take up your request with the Customer Services team.
Use this Branch Finder to track down your closest outlet and its opening times.