- Up to 40% Off with Last minute deals at Expedia
- Best prices on Flights and Hotels with Daily Deals at Expedia
- Extra 10% off or more Selected Hotels with Member Sign Ups at Expedia
- Members save an extra 10% at Expedia
Expedia Inc. is an American travel company that owns and operates several international global online travel brands, and fare comparison sites including; Expedia.com, Hotels.com, trivago, Venere.com, and Travelocity. It owns 200 travel booking websites in about 75 countries - listings around 350,000 hotels and 500 airlines. Expedia is all about giving consumers the best deals on the market for their travel, accommodation, car hire, and excursions. It’s a one-stop-shop, which means you can craft your entire travel itinerary under one virtual roof, from the comfort of your own home. You’ll never need to step foot in a travel agency again! If you have a very specific budget for your next overseas adventure, Expedia online can guide you to the best prices, and also offers regular deals via the Deals page.
If you’re the kind of person who loves the thrill and spontaneity of booking last minute, head to the Last Minute page and scoop up a fabulous deal for a list of popular and niche global destinations. Spoil yourself and your loved ones - and be prepared to pack your suitcases at the last minute.
- Check vouchercloud for our latest Expedia offers, and pick a code to copy.
- Click ‘shop now’, and wait to be redirected to the Expedia website.
- On the homepage, fill in your required dates and passenger numbers.
- Follow the booking steps, filling in your passenger info and additional extras.
- On the payment page, if there is a coupon box, insert your code into the box.
- Your discount will be applied automatically.
- Enter your payment details to complete the transaction.
Download the Expedia app and you’ll gain Double Expedia+ points on all your bookings.
What should I take with me when I book a hire car through Expedia?
You will need to take your driver’s licence and the credit card that you made your booking with.
How can I pay for Expedia Activities?
You can pay for your activity online with a debit or credit card. You must pay the fee in full.
Does Expedia offer travel warnings/alerts?
Yes, if you go to this section of the website, you’ll find the latest travel alerts to keep you in the know before/during your travels.
Call Expedia Customer Services: +61 13 38 10 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Use @expedia.com.au on Facebook Messenger
All Expedia bookings are confirmed in an email. You will be able to manage your bookings online, via the customer login page.
You can amend or cancel bookings via your online account. Be aware that cancellations incur fines if you do not given enough notice, or your booking type restricts cancellations.
Expedia is an online only service, so you can shop and book your travel at any time that suits you.