We’ve all been there. Looking for a gift, some clothes or a bit of furniture and feeling like you’ve seen it all before. Well say goodbye to that feeling with hardtofind, an online marketplace full of utterly unique makers and designers plying their wares from across the world. If you want to experience the unique attention to detail of a small business with the convenience of a huge online store, hardtofind has everything you need.
Say goodbye to boring with over 40,000 utterly distinct items from Australia and beyond. If you’re after golfing accessories and photo frames, breadboards and frosted beer glasses, art prints and cufflinks, you’ll find something here to suit you or someone you love. Whether you’re buying for a special occasion or none at all, buying with hardtofind is an experience you’ll want to return to again and again when you’re in search of something beautiful.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the hardtofind website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Cart’ then ‘Checkout’
- At the payment screen, tick the ‘Have a promo code?’ box, enter your code and click ‘Apply Code’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your details and click ‘Save’ to proceed with your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to hardtofind’s mailing list on its homepage to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get hardtofind gift vouchers?
You can, they are right here and make for an excellent present.
Does hardtofind have a sale section?
You bet, it’s right here and full of great deals.
I need help choosing something. Can hardtofind help?
Yes, check its gift finder to make sure you always nail your present.
Can I get free delivery with hardtofind?
Yes, delivery is free on all orders, excluding large items.
- Email hardtofind: firstname.lastname@example.org
- hardtofind contact form here
- Standard Shipping: 1-7 working days (free except for some larger, heavier items)
- Handmade to order items, or items arriving from overseas can take up to 4 weeks
- See each product page for more details
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive hardtofind credit. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Some items cannot be returned including gift cards, personalised products, made to order furniture, swimwear with the hygiene seal removed, pierced earrings, opened food items and gift cards.
To return your item, sign into your account and click ‘My Orders’ from the ‘Manage your Account’ section. Choose the item you wish to return and click ‘Return Items’ to initiate the process. Full policy here.