- Save up to 50% on Kurt Geiger Sale items
- 30% off Race Day Styles at Kurt Geiger
- $75 off Group Sandals at Kurt Geiger
- $50 off Ansley Slippers at Kurt Geiger
- $130 off Glory Sandals at Kurt Geiger
Kurt Geiger first began making strides on the fashion scene during the swinging 60s. Using London’s globally important metropolis as its base, Kurt Geiger’s first store opened on buzzing Bond Street in 1963. Kurt Geiger’s edgy, bold and exceptionally high quality shoes flew off the shelves and were coveted by the celebrities and super models of the day, as well as discerning consumers. One of the reasons that Kurt Geiger shoes are as recognisable now as they were back in the 60s is that the footwear always stays a few steps ahead of fashion trends, ensuring that the stock is aspirational and covetable. Now under the vigilant eye of creative director, Rebecca Farrar-Hockley, Kurt Geiger goes from strength to strength today - working with a talented team of specialist shoe and accessory designers from the London headquarters.
Kurt Geiger marries Italian craftsmanship with cutting edge materials, to create signature sandals and razor sharp stilettos - not forgetting KG Kurt Geiger London-cool, and Miss KG’s fashion essentials too. Kurt Geiger shoes are available in over 70 stores globally and over 170 outlets within the world’s most prestigious department stores. Australian Kurt Geiger fanatics can shop online, where the internet shopping experience is second to none.
- Check out the latest promo codes for Kurt Geiger listed on vouchercloud.
- Copy the one you want, then click ‘shop now’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Kurt Geiger website, then you can start shopping.
- When ready, go to the ‘My Bag’.
- Paste your promo code in the box, click ‘apply code’.
- Click black ‘Proceed to checkout’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your delivery method and payment details.
- Your discount will be automatically deducted from the total.
Sign up to the ebulletin and be the first to receive all the best offers, flash sales and new product launch news.
How can I check the balance on my Kurt Geiger Gift Card?
Go to this page and enter your Gift Card code to retrieve this info.
How does the Kurt Geiger ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme work?
The ‘Refer a Friend’ initiative terms and conditions can be accessed here.
Can I track my Kurt Geiger order?
Yes, your confirmation email will contain your tracking number and a link to the courier's website that gives you the current status of your delivery. You can also track your parcel through your account.
Call Customer Services: +44 (0) 207 781 7480 (UK) Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm, Sat: 10am - 5pm
Fill in the onlinew contact form on this page
$20.00 (Delivers within 3 - 7 working days)
International Returns: Fill out the form enclosed in your parcel. Use the resealable sticky panels on your Kurt Geiger packaging to seal your package. Take your parcel to your nearest Post Office and send to this address: Kurt Geiger Online Returns, PO Box 7448, Thrapston, Kettering, NN14 4XY, United Kingdom
There are currently no stores within Australia, but Australian shoppers can browse and buy online at any time.