- 15% off EuroMillions at Lottoland
- 15% off MegaMillions at Lottoland
- 2 for 1 on the US Powerball at Lottoland
- All Oz Lottos for $1 at Lottoland
Sure, you can play the lottery the traditional way: head to the newsagents once a week to pick out your numbers and hope for the best. Or you could log on to Lottoland and bet on lotteries across the world whenever and wherever you want! Now running games on famous jackpots such as MegaMillions, US Power, Irish Lotto, El Nino and many more, the cream of the world’s lottos are here and ready for you!
If you fancy improving your chances of a win, it’s got a range of syndicates for you to join, meaning you can cover more numbers within your group for a better chance of a payout. With plenty of promotions on the go too, you’re not short of ways to get more out of Lottoland and it’s even got a blog full of information and tips on how to play. As proud sponsors of the Sydney Swans and Manly Warringan Sea Eagles, you'll be joining a truly national institution!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Lottoland website and click ‘Bet Now’
- Choose your numbers and click ‘Submit’
- Click ‘Enter discount or promotion code’, enter your code and click ‘Redeem’
- Click ‘Confirm and proceed’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out the Lottoland Special Jackpots and you could win even bigger!
Does Lottoland charge fees in addition to my bets?
No fees are charges for placing bets, registering an account or withdrawing winnings. You only pay for staking your numbers.
How can I pay with Lottoland?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, Poli or PayPal.
What responsible gambling controls does Lottoland have?
You can self-exclude and set a deposit limit. These options can be accessed through the ‘My Account’ portal.
When is the closing time for Lottoland draws?
This depends on the draw. Please see the page of your chosen draw for details.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact form here
Sign into your account and click ‘My Transactions’ from the drop down menu. Choose an amount then click ‘withdraw’.