- 25% Off Mobile Orders when you Download the App at McDonalds
- BLT McMuffin For $2 at McDonalds
- Choc Top For $2 at McDonalds
- Hash Brown For $1 at McDonalds
McDonalds is one of the great corporate success stories of the 20th and 21st centuries. Having started out as a small, family run restaurant in California in 1940, its fortunes were transformed by businessman Ray Kroc, who had a vision to expand the company into a franchise. The first ‘McDonalds’ outlet opened in 1955, and 1,000 further restaurants opened within 11 years. Then came all sorts of revelations: The Big-Mac; Quarter Pounder; Drive-Thru restaurants and so many more and today there are over 36,000 establishments worldwide, with 900 in Australia alone.
The sheer depth of the menu is a big part of the brand’s success with the McDonalds favourites standing alongside salads, wraps, a tasty all-day breakfast offering and the McCafe range. The Loose Change Menu offers some quality items at a serious discount and the Family Box feeds both kids and adults with ease. Using Australian produce wherever possible, including the beef in its burgers, chicken in its McNuggets and apple in its pies, it’s a champion of Aussie ingredients cooked in its time-honoured recipes.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Present your code to the staff when ordering
- Alternatively, order online or through your mobile by selecting your nearest McDelivery joint
- Click ‘order with Uber Eats’
- Choose your meal and enter your code at the checkout
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to mymaccas on its homepage for great deals sent right to your inbox!
Where is my nearest McDonalds store?
You can search for your nearest store right here.
Where can I find nutritional information for McDonalds meals?
McDonalds has extensive information about its food here.
Can I get wi-fi at McDonalds?
Yes, every McDonalds restaurants has free Wi-Fry®. Select ‘Maccas Free Wi-Fry® on your device.
Does McDonalds recycle in its restaurants?
Yes, all restaurants recycle, from cardboard to used cooking oil. See its CSR report for more details.
- Phone: 02 9875 7100
- Contact form here
Delivery is available from many restaurants through Uber Eats. Check here to see if it delivers to your area.
Opening times vary from restaurant to restaurant, check here to find your local’s opening times.