- 30% off 2nd & 4th Passengers Moreton Island Mates Rates Sale with P&O
- $1 Deposit Sale plus Premium Beverage Package on Cruises 7 Nights or more with P&O
- 40% off 2nd & 4th Passengers Thailand Unleashed Mates Rates Sale with P&O
- Buy 1 Get 1 Up to 50% off Mates Rates Sale with P&O
- Fraser Island Rooms from $299 with P&O
- Explore The Loyalty Islands Rooms from $799 with P&O
P&O Cruises is a British/American cruise line based at Carnival House in Southampton, England. The P&O brand has a very long and prestigious lineage, which started back in 1837. The brand is now owned by Carnival Corporation - which is a powerhouse in the realm of the travel industry. Carnival Corporation is the world’s largest leisure travel company, providing travellers on a global scale with once-in-a-lifetime experiences at down-to-earth prices. Carnival Corporation’s portfolio of cruise liners includes Carnival Cruise Line, Fathom, and P&O Australia, based in Sydney. All combined, these brands plus a few more comprise the world’s largest cruise company with a fleet of 102 magnificent, state-of-the-art ships visiting more than 700 ports around the world.
When it comes to choosing a cruise with P&O, there’s something to suit every personal taste and budget. There are cruises to celebrate certain annual events like Australia Day, short cruises that suit people with limited free time, and school holiday cruises, so you can take all your nearest and dearest on the trip of a lifetime.
- Check vouchercloud for our latest P&O offers, and pick a code to copy.
- Click ‘shop now’, and wait to be redirected to the P&O website.
- On the homepage, fill in your required dates, number of passengers and type of cruise.
- Go to checkout and review your booking.
- Paste your promo code into the box at the bottom of the page.
- Press the red ‘Continue add your details’ button.
- Enter passenger info.
- Enter your payment details to complete the transaction.
Check the social media channels regularly for flash sale news, competitions and special offers.
What accommodation options are available with P&O cruises?
You can choose from an interior, oceanview, or balcony room for some extra space.
Does P&O offer a discount for retired or serving defence personnel?
Yes, P&O Cruises offers up to $250 free onboard spending money for veterans as well as active, retired or disabled military personnel. This benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year.
Where can I find info about travelling on a P&O cruise with children?
Go to this page for help and advice about travelling with children.
Call: 1300 159 454 (Mon - Fri: 7am - 9pm AEDT, Sat: 8am - 6pm AEDT)
Write to: Guest Relations
PO Box 1429
Chatswood NSW 2057
Direct message P&O via Twitter and Facebook
P&O booking confirmation usually arrives with you via email. However, if you book with a travel agency, they will give you hard copies of your tickets, or send them to you in the post.
You can cancel your booking, but there are some regulations regarding refunds. The value of your refund will depends on the fare type booked and the amount of notice you give to P&O.
P&O has an online booking service, which means you can book anytime that suits you.