- $27.60 off Freezeframe Protox at Priceline
- $27.60 off Freezeframe Breast Enhancer at Priceline
- $27 off Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT at Priceline
- $26 off Gucci Gucci Flora EDT at Priceline
- $24 off Davidoff Cool Water Woman EDT at Priceline
- $19 off Instant FX Instant Eye Makeover at Priceline
- $11.95 off Revlon PhotoReady Makeup at Priceline
- $10 off Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls at Priceline
- $10 off Orders Over $60 at Priceline
- $10 off Nude By Nature Collection at Priceline
Priceline opened its very first store at Highpoint in Victoria back in 1982. It has grown its stable to 400+ stores nationwide to this day, and continues to thrive online too. Priceline is predominantly pitched at women, though don’t worry guys - there is a section specifically for you to browse on the website. Priceline is one of Australia’s most trusted retailer of pharmaceutical products, makeup, skin and haircare, fragrances, pregnancy and baby items and a whole host of free health and wellbeing advice to get you back on your feet if you’re a bit under the weather or want some hair and makeup tips from the pros. The experts behind Priceline select only the best and most reputable brands to stock its stores with. And if you go into a store, you’ll be greeted by cosmeticians and pharmacists, who are on-hand to offer you up-to-date advice and makeovers any time you walk in the door. If you prefer to shop online, from the comfort of your own home, the online store is easy to navigate and includes a staggering 13,000 products to browse through!
- Check out the latest promo codes for Priceline listed on vouchercloud.
- Copy the one you want, then click ‘shop now’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Priceline website, then you can start shopping.
- When ready, go to the ‘shopping basket’.
- Paste your promo code in the box, click ‘add’.
- Click pink ‘Begin checkout’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your delivery method and payment details.
- Your discount will be automatically deducted from the total.
You should keep an eye on the Priceline social media platforms, as this is there the company often publishes posts about flash sales and special offers.
Does Priceline publish a catalogue?
Yes, there is an e-version on this page of the website.
Can I purchase lifestyle insurance with Priceline?
Yes, you can get insurance cover with Priceline Protects. Read more here.
How can I find out more about Priceline’s Sisterhood initiative?
You can read up on the charity initiative here.
Fill in the online form on this page
Phone the store you wish to contact via this page of the website
Direct message via Twitter and Facebook
Priceline uses eParcel as its preferred courier.
Regular delivery - 3 to 5 business days (excludes weekends)
*delivery time to WA is 4 - 6 days (excludes weekends)
Express delivery - 1 to 2 business days (excludes weekends)
*Delivery to WA postcodes other than 6000 - 6005 is 3 - 4 days
If you’re a Sister Club member, begin by signing in. Click on the ‘Online Orders’ tab and pick from a list of all of your orders. Click ‘Return an item’ and follow the instructions. If you’re not a member, read the returns policy here.
Use the Store Locator tool to find your nearest store and its opening times.