- Select the best deal for you from our list of online vouchers and promo codes.
- Follow the link that pops up – but make sure you’ve copied your promo code if you selected one.
- Start your shop as normal, then when you’re ready to pay, click your cart.
- On the order summary screen, unfold the ‘Promo code’ prompt on the right and paste your code to get your discount applied.
- Finish and pay at your new and reduced rate.
Remember to subscribe to the Puma newsletter to get instant access to monthly deals, promotions and special discounts guaranteed to knock dollars off your next shop.
Is there a Puma store near me?
There are near twenty separate Puma stores dotted across the mainland, so odds are you’re within driving distance of your nearest sportswear hub. Simply look through the company store listings for all the info you need, including contact details, addresses and opening hours.
Do Puma do any tie-ins for their products?
It’s always fun to sport a particular franchise, which is why the Puma Select range is ideal for anyone looking for something quirky from their sports shoes. Whether you love Sonic, Hello Kitty or Karl Lagerfeld, you’ll find something to add to your shoe rack amongst these popular crossovers.
What payment methods do Puma accept?
As well as the usual credit cards such as Visa, Mastercard and American Express, the company also allows you to pay in increments through the AfterPay system. For the full details, look over their payment options page.
With so much choice available at Puma, they’ve made the checkout that bit easier with a simple of choice between one of two shipping methods:
- Standard (3-7 business days): $10 (free on orders over $100)
- Express (1-5 business days): $15
Always know you have plenty of time for second thoughts when buying from Puma, as they allow a full 50 days for unwanted items to be returned. Simply ensure your goods remain unworn, in good condition and with their original packaging to qualify for a refund. Customers can start their return anytime online.
If you’d like to chat with a member of Puma customer service, give them a call on 1800-185-675 between the hours of 09:00am and 17:00pm (Melbourne, Australia EDST). Alternatively, send an email via onlinestore-au@PUMA.com.