- Save up to 40% in the Qatar Airways Travel Festival
- 10% off Qatar Duty Free voucher at Qatar Airways
- Earn 2,000 Bonus Qmiles with First Online Booking at Qatar Airways
- Up to 10% off Mobile Booking at Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is a cut above your average airline and it’s not shy about admitting it. Proudly wearing its 5 star Skytrax rating on its sleeve, alongside its multiple Airline of the Year Awards, this is the company you go to when you want the very best. Its fleet of over 130 aircraft serves more than 150 destinations worldwide. From the glittering cities of the Middle East to our Pacific nations and over to Europe and beyond, it offers an unbeatable service in getting you to a spectacular destination in style.
Onboard, you’ll find its world-class chefs cooking the absolute best meals for your delectation — no microwaved TV dinner-style trays here. You’ll have room to eat, sleep and stretch out whether you’re in Economy, Business or First, as well as access to over 3,000 entertainment options including movies, TV shows, games and much more. They certainly know how to look after you at Qatar Airways with onboard connectivity and great hospitality from its hosts too. You won’t want to land!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Qatar Airways website and click ‘Book’
- Enter your destination, dates, passengers and promo code in the box, then click ‘Search flight’
- Select your flight and proceed to checkout to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
You’ll earn Qmiles on every trip that will go to towards flights and extras!
Where can I fly with Qatar Airways?
Its destination list is always expanding, see its Discover page for more details.
How much checked baggage can I take on a Qatar Airways flight?
This varies according to your route and cabin class. See here for further details, and here for child baggage info.
Is Qatar Airways a suitable airline for those with access needs?
Yes, you can check its accessibility policy for flights in and out of Australia here. Use the ‘Manage Booking’ feature on the website to notify the airline of your requirements. Please do this up to 48 hours before your departure. It’s always best to check with the airline before booking however.
- Phone: 1300 340 600
- Contact form here
Cancellation policy depends on the type of ticket you’ve booked. Flexi tickets can be cancelled without charge, other types will generally incur a charge. Request a refund here.
- Australia Office: 1300 340 600
- Open Monday - Sunday: 07:00 – 20:00hrs AEDT