Since opening in 2003, Quicklens have sold over 6 million boxes of lenses throughout the Asia Pacific region. As a top provider of lenses for Australia, Quicklens is your go-to when you don’t want to sacrifice your sight or your savings! Quicklens combines the ease of online shopping with high-quality contacts and excellent service, bringing you great prices and peace of mind that you’re buying from the experts in 20/20 vision.
Quicklens’ easy to use website means you’ll have your lenses on your doorstep without the hassle of heading to your optometrist every time you’re in need of a repeat. Just enter your prescription requirements with your order and Quicklens will do all of the hard work. Whether you’re after specially designed toric lenses, top of the range monthly contacts or your daily staples, Quicklens have just the thing to keep your eyes on the prize and a few extra dollars in your wallet!
- Select the deal you want to use, copy the coupon code and follow the link through to the Quicklens website.
- Browse the Quicklens range and add the contact lenses you want to your shopping bag.
- When you’re all stocked up, select the shopping cart icon at the top of the page.
- Review your order, and select whether you want to log in to your account or register for an account if you’re a new user.
- Continue to the payment page. At the top of the page, you’ll have the option to enter a code - enter the code here and hit apply. If there’s no code, the discount will be applied automatically.
Check out the sale section to see if your lenses are on special!
Do I need a prescription to order from Quicklens?
Yes, you are required to have a valid prescription to order contact lenses online. It’s up to you to ensure your prescription matches your Quicklens order - you’ll find these details on your paper prescription or on the back of your lens box.
Can I wear coloured lenses if I have 20/20 vision?
Quicklens offer coloured lenses with a power of 0.0 so you can play with colour even if you don’t have a prescription. If you’ve never worn contacts before, you should consult a professional - check out the FAQ for more info.
What kind of solution should I use with my Quicklens contacts?
The correct solution for you depends on the particular lenses you've ordered, so check the manufacturer’s recommendations to help you make a decision.
Get in touch with Quicklens using the online contact form.
Shipping usually takes 7-10 days Australia-wide, although toric lenses take longer as they are formulated specifically for the individual. You can track your order on the Quicklens website. There is a flat rate of $9.95 for all orders, and free shipping is automatically applied to all orders over $98.00.
Quicklens do not offer refunds, but you can exchange your lenses if your prescription has changed or you ordered the wrong type. Check out the returns policy for more information.