- Up to 50% off Men's Shoes at Selfridges
- Up to 20% off Selected Orders at Selfridges
- Champagne from $8.50 at Selfridges
- Up to 50% off Women's Bags at Selfridges
Selfridges turned the retail world upside down when it first opened in London in 1908. Armed with a different way of doing things (Selfridges was the first store in the world to have a women’s public toilet, enabling women shoppers to stay out for longer) and the now immortal phrase “the customer is always right”, it became an internationally renowned phenomenon. Over a century later and Selfridges still leads the way in shopping excellence having been named Department Store of the Year 3 times in the past decade.
You’ll find luxury brands selling quality products in every area of its site, from stunning fashion items a la mode to bags and accessories, health and beauty products, tech, homeware and food. Its Buying Better range is there to guide you in making sustainable choices when purchasing and its We Love feature is packed full of innovative content and articles to help you keep pace with this global name.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Selfridges website and browse for your product
- Click on it and select ‘Add to Bag’ then ‘View Bag’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Selfridge’s Facebook group has all you need to know about savings and offers!
Will I have to pay import taxes on Selfridges goods?
Orders up to $1000 will be exempt from import duties, taxes and charges.
Can I get my Selfridges items gift-wrapped?
Yes, select ‘Gift Box’ at the checkout and your items will arrive in the signature Selfridges yellow box along with a personalised message.
How can I pay at Selfridges?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Delta, Visa Electron, Maestro credit and debit cards and PayPal.
- Phone: +44 113 369 8040
- Email: email@example.com
- Australia Delivery: £25 (6 working days)
You can return your items within 28 days for a refund. Item must be in original packaging and condition, with retail tags still attached. Complete ‘Shipper’ information in section 2 of the DHL Form included with your order. Contact DHL Express directly to arrange a free return.