Sephora is a makeup and beauty retailer with a pedigree stretching back to France 1970. After so much time and experience in the beauty game, Sephora now has a product waiting for you, whatever your goals. Try out a new look with its makeup selection that includes Kat Von D, Tarte and the legendary Sephora Collection and sort out those luscious locks with a hair mask, repair conditioner or scalp shampoo. When that’s done, you can head to the skincare range to get the hydrated, supple skin you’ve always wanted and then to the fragrance section for perfumes to make you smell as good as you look.
Its gifting section is ideal if there’s a beauty-conscious person in your life who needs treating and there’s an entire wellness page devoted to making you feel great inside and out. Shop online, instore or with its brand new app to feel the benefit of Sephora any way you want!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Sephora website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Bag’ then ‘View Bag’
- Click ‘enter here’ next to ‘Promo Code’, enter your code and click ‘apply’
- Click ‘Secure Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promo code will be applied automatically
Use Sephora’s app to get exclusive in-app deals!
Can I get Sephora gift cards?
You can, Sephora gift cards make for great presents!
Where is my nearest Sephora store?
You can search for your nearest Sephora store in the store finder...
Can I get a student discount with Sephora?
You sure can, enter your details in the student portal to enjoy a discount.
- Standard Shipping: Free ($5 on orders under $55) (3-8 working days)
- Standard+ Shipping: $7-12 (free on orders over $150) (2-5 working days)
Contact Sephora within 30 days of receiving your product to initiate an exchange, then return the item within 7 days of contact. You will then be sent a returns label to use! See the full returns policy for more details.