- Up to 65% off Selected Powerbank Clearance Items
- Korean Japanese TV Box IPTV For $289 Plus Free Delivery
- $20 off New H.TV5 China/Hongkong/Taiwanese TVPAD Box
- Up to 55% off Powerbank Clearance Items
- $20 off ASUS P302 ROG Strix Evolve Optical Gaming Mouse
- Up to 45% off Powerbank
Skycomp offers a truly phenomenal array of computing equipment, all at prices that will really leave a smile on your face. Whether you need parts or an entire new PC, you’ll find everything you’re after at Skycomp. With a sensational selection offering unparalleled variety, Skycomp is fast becoming the nation’s favourite computer shop. Owned and operated by Australians, Skycomp is home-grown and true-blue, and offers an incredibly high standard of customer service. Based in Sydney, if you’ve got any questions that need answering, problems that need solving or even if you’re just after some recommendations, you’ll find Skycomp’s customer service team polite, professional, helpful and courteous.
Customers in every corner of Australia can benefit from the value, variety and quality on offer from Skycomp. From printers to power supplies, Skycomp is a shop you can depend on. Whether you’re a seasoned computing veteran or a little bit more of a newbie, Skycomp has what you’re after.
- Pick a promotion and copy the code if applicable
- Follow the link to Skycomp’s site and add your choices to your shopping bag
- On the shopping cart page, paste your code into the Coupon box and click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Proceed to checkout with your discount included
- If no code needed, your offer is included in the final price!
Sign up to Skycomp’s mailing list and be the first to hear about any future promotions or sales!
What payment methods does Skycomp accept?
You can pay with PayPal or with a direct deposit. Note that paying with PayPal incurs a 2.0% handling fee.
Can I collect from Skycomp?
Skycomp does not have an actual shop-front, but you can collect your products directly from:
238 Liverpool Rd
New South Wales
Can I return software to Skycomp?
Unfortunately Skycomp does not accept returns on software unless faulty, due to the products finite nature.
Sydney: 02 9011 2078
Melbourne: 03 9015 7211
Brisbane: 07 3305 0090
Adelaide: 08 7421 5880
Perth: 08 6364 4994
Fax Orders: 02 9011 2079
You can find a breakdown of Skycomp’s delivery options here.
Skycomp will accept returns on all items returned in their original condition within 7 days. Note that software is non-returnable.
If collecting from Skycomp’s pick-up center in Sydney, it’s open Monday to Friday, 10.00 - 18.00 and closed on weekends.