When you’d like to get the minimal monthly fee for your Squarespace account, be sure to do the following:
- Select from our list of deals and discount codes, before selecting the ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to the one you choose.
- Those who chose ‘View Discount’ need only click through the link in the pop-up window that appears to be taken to Squarespace with any discounts applied already.
- When selecting ‘Get Code’, copy your code as it’s revealed before heading through to Squarespace and picking your preferred template.
- Once you’ve picked out all you want for your web domain, head through to pick a subscription service that suits your needs, then paste your code in the relevant box to markdown your monthly subscription.
Sign yourself up to the company newsletter to be the first to hear of seasonal promotions alongside exciting new designs and web features.
How much does Squarespace cost?
Squarespace offer several differing subscription services, with the pricier models offering additional services such as managing subscriptions and integrated mailing tools. For a look through each tier, from personal to advanced commerce, check out their dedicated pricing page.
Is there a Squarespace student discount?
There most certainly is! Whether you’re a young learner eager to experiment or an entrepreneur in the making, you need only verify your place of study on their student’s page to secure 50% off your first full year.
What Squarespace plugins are available?
Subscribers are spoilt for choice at Squarespace, as customers can access dozens of authorised extension guaranteed to boost your website performance. From managing shipments and social media marketing to sales tax automation, discover ways to cut down on unnecessary stress and tasks by looking through Squarespace extensions today.
All customers are welcome to a free trial when joining Squarespace to try their hands with the brand’s templates and tools. After this you’ll be asked to begin your subscription to continue using the service, which will then be confirmed via email alongside any further changes to your account.
Only selected services and subscriptions are allowed a refund at Squarespace. For a quick summary please see below:
- Websites can be cancelled and refunded if you’re under an annual subscription and do so within 14 days of the first payment.
- Domains can be cancelled and refunded within 5 days of registering them – with the exception of .co.uk, .de or .uk domains.
For an extensive list of their policy, its exceptions and fine print, check out their refunds page.
To discuss any questions you have regarding your account, template or services, get started by selecting the relevant category in the Squarespace contact page or log in to your account for a more personalised experience.