STA is an old hand at young people’s travel. It began life back in 1979 and has been helping young people achieve their travel dreams ever since. Today it’s got 200 stores across the globe, and books trips for over 2 million travellers every year. This is a company that does things differently to other travel agents you might know: it specialises in booking tickets for students and young people, and its famous worldwide BlueTickets are ideal for those under 31 who want a flexible adventure.
Even better, STA is staffed by Travel Experts who’ve seen it all before, so they can confidently advise you on where to go and what to do when you get there. Whether you’re just looking for flights, accommodation or round the world tours with everything planned, this is the website for you. You can also get insurance, visas, phone cards and beyond — everything a traveller needs!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the STA Travel website and search for your package
- Select your package and click ‘Book Now’
- In your cart, enter the discount code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to payment’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to STA Travel’s mailing list at the bottom of its website to hear about some brilliant offers!
What is an STA ‘Round the World’ ticket?
This is when all flights are included on 1 ticket number. We recommend it!
What kind of baggage allowance will I get with STA?
This depends on your chosen airline and destination. See here for more details.
How do I make a special meal request with STA?
It’s best to contact your local STA booking store directly as they will be able to assist you in requesting meals.
Where is my nearest STA Travel store?
You can search for your nearest STA outlet here.
- Phone STA Travel: 134 782
- STA Travel contact form here
You may be able to cancel your flights if you have not yet started your trip. Cancelling your flights partway through your holiday is unlikely to result in a refund, though you may be able to claim back some of the tax. MultiFLEX passes are non refundable. Contact your nearest STA Travel centre for more details.
STA call centre (134 782):
- 09:00 - 21.00 (Mon - Fri)
- 10:00 - 20:00 (Sat)
- 11:00 - 17:00 (Sun)