- $10 off your First Orders with Email Sign Ups at Uniqlo
- Up to 75% off Women's Sale Items at Uniqlo
- $20 off Orders Over $150 at Uniqlo
- Free Delivery on Orders at Uniqlo
Uniqlo has been supplying simple, high quality garments since it first opened in Hiroshima in 1984. Now with over 1300 stores in more than 14 countries, it is fast becoming a truly worldwide brand. A perfect place to stock up on essentials as well as something a little more special from its designer collaborations, there is much to inspire you here. The collections make for excellent browsing with travel, sport and officewear all important themes as well as its Nintendo and Disney collections.
As you’d expect from a Japanese retailer, technology is something Uniqlo does particularly well, with Heattech providing a great base layer for staying warm wherever you are, and AIRism’s breathable innerwear that wicks away perspiration and keeps you cool. But it’s the block colours and no-fuss elegance that Uniqlo is most famous for and whether you’re after loungewear or casual styles for when you’re ‘off-duty’ to jumpsuits, shift dresses and work shirts for when you need to style it up, Uniqlo delivers every time.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Uniqlo website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ then ‘Shopping Bag’ and ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- In your basket, enter the coupon code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Place Order Now’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Uniqlo’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Where is my nearest Uniqlo store?
You can search for your nearest Uniqlo here.
Can I recycle my Uniqlo goods?
Yes. You can donate any used Uniqlo clothing to a Uniqlo store during opening hours. It’ll then be sorted and distributed to refugees, victims of disaster and others around the world.
Can I get free delivery with Uniqlo?
Yes, when you spend over $50!
Does Uniqlo have a sale section?
Yes, check out its men’s and women’s sale for some awesome deals.
- Phone Uniqlo: 1-800-864-756
- Uniqlo contact form here
- Standard Delivery: Free ($5.95 if order under $50) (1-8 business days)
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging, with tags intact.
You can return items in-store with the tax invoice as proof of purchase, or by post using ParcelPoint’s Easy Returns for a small handling fee. Print a shipping label and fix it to your package, fill in the returns form and then include it in your parcel. Then drop your parcel at any ParcelPoint store. Full policy here.