- $30 Data Combo 3GB Starter Pack for 28 days at Vodafone
- $20 off plan fees when you sign up at Vodafone
- $100 Credit with $65 and Over 24 Month Phone Plans at Vodafone
- $10 off Prepaid Cap Starter Packs at Vodafone
- $10 off each month when you sign up to $60 Red planet Vodafone
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) is an Australian telecommunications company that provides its customers with mobile, text and data services. VHA has a 50:50 split of assets with Vodafone Group Plc. In 2017, VHA’s customer base grew to approximately 5.7 million. It now has over 500 stores across Australia. Keeping up with the most advanced telecoms technology means that Vodafone currently offers its best ever 4G network, which now covers over 22 million Australians. You can easily use the online Vodafone coverage checker to see the network coverage in your area. The network reach will only continue to improve as the company implements the building of 177 new mobile towers in regional Australia.
Whether you’re shopping for personal use or business, Vodafone offers a broad range of products, network services and bundles to suit every requirement to make sure you stay connected across all your digital devices. Browse for iPhone and Android handsets, Tablet and Mobile Broadband packages or look at a vast range of plans to suit your exact requirements and budget.
- Browse vouchercloud for a Vodafone code to copy.
- Click ‘shop now’, and wait to be redirected to the Vodafone website.
- Add a handset or contract bundle to your basket, and add your code to the promotional code box at the bottom of the page.
- Click black ‘apply’ button, and see the discount being deducted from the total cost.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your payment.
Keep checking the Vodafone social media platforms for all the latest deals on new products and services.
Where can I read up on the legal terms of my Vodafone contract?
You can read all the terms and conditions on this page of the website.
How can I check that my location is covered by the Vodafone network?
You can use the Network Coverage Checker on this page.
What should I do if I’m experiencing issues with my Vodafone network?
Read the advice on this page in the first instance.
Call 1555 from your Vodafone mobile.
Call 1300 650 410 in Australia.
Request a call-back using this link
Direct message Vodafone via Facebook and Twitter
If you’re expecting a new handset or device that you’ve ordered online, the device will be sent to your home address, by recorded delivery. All other physical products are available to collect from a Vodafone store if in stock.
To find out if you’re eligible for a refund or exchange, read the info on this page.
Use the Store Locator tool to find your closest store and its opening times.