- Extra 10% or more off Selected Hotels at Wotif
- Up to 40% off Hotels in the Summer Holiday Sale at Wotif
- Up to 45% off Worldwide Hotels at Wotif
- Save $100's with Flaming package deals at Wotif
Wotif is where great holidays live, and your vacation dreams meet a reasonably priced reality. Launched in 2000, Wotif has become the country’s premier place for unmissable holiday deals, and 1 in 2 Australians have booked a holiday through it. Whether you’re on a honeymoon, gap year, family adventure or travelling solo, Wotif can bring you an amazing deal so all you have to worry about is having fun when you get there. Sort your flights, hotels and packages through its easy to use booking portal and then book activities and insurance for when you get there.
There are trips everywhere from the Gold Coast to Bali, Phuket, Africa and beyond: the whole globe is at your fingertips in just a few clicks. If all that sounds a bit overwhelming then fear not, the blog has plenty of inspiration and ideas and the discover section is a great way to explore its deals. Whether you know what you’re looking for or you need a bit of help, Wotif is sure to deliver the goods.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Wotif website and search for your package
- Click ‘Reserve’ or ‘Buy’ on your chosen package
- At the payment screen, click ‘Enter a coupon or promotion code’, enter your code and click ‘Apply Coupon’
- Enter your payment details and click ‘Complete Booking’
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Wotif’s app to get exclusive mobile offers!
Does Wotif have a price promise?
Yes, all hotels and packages are covered, so if you find a cheaper price within 24 hours of booking, Wotif will refund you the difference.
How can I pay at Wotif?
You can pay with Mastercard, Visa, AmEx, Diners Club and PayPal.
Where can I read reviews of Wotif?
Feefo have collated reviews, so you can see what’s what!
Cancelling your flight on the same day as you purchased it may get you a refund, though some fares are non-refundable. Low-cost airline tickets are generally not refundable and must be changed through the airline directly. For hotel bookings, check your individual package for details. Wotif does not charge a hotel cancellation fee, though the hotel itself may do. Check your itinerary for details.