- 10% off Travel Insurance at Insure and Go
- 10% off Ski Travel Insurance at Insure and Go
- 15% off Travel Insurance at Insure and Go
Keeping travellers’ minds at rest since 2000, Insure and Go is your best bet for amazing value insurance when you’re off on your trip. With over 1.6 million Australians covered annually, this is a trusted brand when it comes to covering your travels. Getting cover with Insure and Go has loads of benefits, including 24 hour emergency medical aid and with 31,000 points of assistance available across all continents, help will rarely be far away.
The active travellers among you will be pleased to see there’s cover for 90 sports and activities including hiking, golfing, cycling and bungee jumping with winter sports cover available separately. All types of traveler can be insured here, with specialised cruise and backpackers’ insurance available, as well as policies for single and multi-trips. You can choose your level of cover too, with Bare Essentials, Silver and Gold varieties of every policy available. All of which makes Insure and Go the only brand you need to consider when planning your trip at home or abroad. Happy travelling!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Insure and Go website and enter your dates, destination and number of people in your party
- Enter your promotional code in the appropriate box, then click ‘Get a Price’
- Choose your policy and proceed to payment
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out Insure and Go’s travel tips for some great ways to save on your trip!
How many times can I go away on an Annual Multi Trip policy with Insure and Go?
You can go away as many times as you want, but you will have a total number of days that you can be away per trip. This depends on what level of cover you’ve chosen and will be 35, 45 or 60 days.
What happens if the company I’m travelling with goes into administration during my Insure and Go cover period?
Bad luck! Contact Insure and Go within 30 days of the company going into administration. Insure and Go will change the dates on the policy to cover your new holiday. Further terms apply, see here for more details.
What do I need to take on holiday when covered by Insure and Go?
It’s advised that you take your certificate and relevant policy wording booklet with you. Otherwise, write down your policy number, emergency medical assistance number and claims line telephone number and keep them with you.
- Phone Insure and Go: 1300 552 701
- Email Insure and Go: email@example.com
You can cancel your policy within the 14 day cooling off period after purchase provided you have not departed for your journey or made any claims.
Office number: 1300 552 701
- Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 7pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 6pm
- Saturday: 9am - 5pm