- 10% Off + Free Upgrade for TFE Hotel Guests at Thrifty
- 10% off Larger Passenger Vehicles at Thrifty
- 10% off Queensland Booking at Thrifty
- 10% Off SUV Hire at Thrifty
- 10% off Thrifty Car Rental
Thrifty is Australia’s most dependable and prestigious vehicle hire company. It is owned by the NRMA, and is the only major car hire company that’s 100% Australian owned and operated. Whether you're going to Brisbane or Broome, Darwin or Dubbo, a Thrifty pick-up location is never too far away. With over 170 handy Thrifty locations dotted around all major airports and cities, urban travel couldn't be easier. If you’re heading into the outback, rest assured you’ll find that Thrifty has one of the best networks for rural and regional Australia. Thrifty is a global brand which reaches across 80 countries via more than 1,000 pick-up locations - so if you are a regular traveller, you can keep on going with Thrifty.
Thrifty’s magnificent fleet includes an impressive range of vehicles suitable for consumers and commercial usage. Cars, trucks, buses, 4WDs, vans - you name it, Thrifty covers all bases. If you want a touch of luxury - choose from Tesla, Mercedes and Toyota cars for a roomier, and/or sportier drive. There are currently over 17,000 vehicles in the Thrifty fleet and it uses a ‘floating fleet’ model, which enables Thrifty to relocate vehicles quickly and efficiently.
- Check vouchercloud for our latest Thrifty offers, and pick a code to copy.
- Click ‘shop now’, and wait to be redirected to the Thrifty website.
- On the homepage, fill in your required dates, pick-up location and timings.
- Click the plus sign next to the ‘promo code’ text, paste your code into the box.
- Press the yellow ‘search’ button and wait for your options to appear on the next screen.
- Choose your vehicle type, and any additional extras.
- Enter your payment details to complete the transaction.
Sign up to the Thrifty newsletter and get the hottest vehicle offers direct to your inbox.
Can I get a Thrifty tax invoice?
Yes, go to this page of the website and choose an option based on the method of payment you used for your booking.
Do I get roadside cover with Thrifty?
Yes, all Thrifty vehicles are covered by roadside assistance. However, if any damage is inflicted by the renter, you will have to pay any incurred fees.
Can I claim Velocity Points with Thrifty?
Yes, you can get your Velocity Points within three months of your Thrifty hire. Read more here.
Call Customer Relations: 1300 284 752
Write to Head Office:
Kingmill T/A Thrifty
Level 1, 52-60 Kent Rd,
Mascot, NSW 2020
All vehicle hire bookings are confirmed via email. You should receive your booking confirmation a few seconds after securing your payment.
Enter your details here to modify or cancel your booking.
The opening times for each Thrifty pick-up outlet will vary, so check the notes in your booking confirmation to gain this info.