- 20% Off Mantra Lorne Resort at Trivago
- 20% off Novotel Wollongong Northbeach at Trivago
- 35% off Abbey Beach Resort at Trivago
- 47% off Novotel Sydney Manly Pacific at Trivago
They say that travel broadens the mind, so broaden yours with the best by sorting your accommodation through Trivago. The word ‘comprehensive’ doesn’t quite cover it — by searching over 400 hotel booking websites, it has access to over 1.8 million hotels worldwide, in most of the countries on earth (190 at the last count, though it’s increasing all the time). But all that doesn’t mean much for a site if it’s not easy to use and luckily Trivago has that base covered too. You start by entering your destination and then in a couple of clicks you can filter the results by price, star rating, distance from the centre, facilities and much more. Easy!
When you’re browsing a particular hotel, its handy icon system means you can see its facilities at a glance, as well as user reviews and a comparison of different deals. It couldn’t be simpler to get the best accommodation for your needs. It’s even available on your mobile thanks to its convenient app, so you’re ready to browse whenever inspiration strikes. Go get yourself booked up today!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Trivago website and browse for your hotel
- Click ‘View Deal’ on your hotel of choice then click ‘Reserve’ on your preferred room
- You’ll then be taken to a separate website for payment
- In your basket, enter the voucher in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Trivago’s newsletter to be the first to hear about special offers!
Can I change my Trivago booking?
You will need to contact the booking site you paid with. You should be able to find details on your email confirmation.
How can I pay with Trivago?
You don’t actually make payment through Trivago, instead you pay through one of the booking sites it has searched for you.
Where’s my Trivago confirmation email?
Contact the site you made your booking with to find this. Altwernatively check your spam folder in your emails.
- Trivago contact form here
Contact your hotel or booking website to cancel your booking.