- 2 City Special from $1783 return with British Airways
- 2 Free Days UK Car Rental with British Airways
- Barcelona Flights from $1375 return with British Airways
- 25% off Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotels with British Airways
Going by its fleet size, British Airways is the biggest UK airline. It has its base at London Heathrow Airport. British Airways was launched by the British government in 1974, but came under private ownership in 1987. British Airways’ fleet predominantly consisted of Boeing aircrafts up until 1998, when it started up a new line of Airbus aircrafts alongside Boeing Dreamliners to help cope with demand for long haul flights. British Airways provided services for a vast selection of short and long haul flights to international destinations. Australian customers can fly to popular locations such as London, Singapore, Barcelona, Rome and Paris amongst many others. You can fly from 16 different Australian airports in cities including; Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin and Perth.
Whether you’re travelling for business or planning the trip of a lifetime, British Airways will get you where you need to be with its trademark British style and excellent customer service. And it’s not just your flights that you can book online with British Airways - it has a range of trusted affiliate partners offering car hire, accommodation and insurance - so you can get your holiday add-ons sorted under one roof.
- Check vouchercloud for our latest British Airways offers, and pick a code to copy.
- Click ‘shop now’, and wait to be redirected to the British Airways website.
- On the homepage, fill in your required dates, and flights.
- Press ‘search’ button and wait for your options to appear on the next screen.
- Choose your outbound and return flights.
- On the Price Page, paste your code into the promotional code box.
- Choose any additional extras, then click ‘Continue’.
- Enter passenger info.
- Enter your payment details to complete the transaction.
Keep an eye on British Airways’ social media feeds to be the first to hear about flash sales, competitions and special events.
What if my British Airways flight is delayed or cancelled?
You can read up on delays and flight cancellations on this page of the website.
What if I need disability or mobility assistance during my British Airways flight?
Tell BA at least 48 hours before your flight departs if you require assistance during your journey. Read the disability and mobility policy here.
When can I check-in for my British Airways flight?
You can check-in online, via the BA app or print out your boarding pass at the airport via a kiosk. You should check-in at least 24-hours before your flight.
Call: +44 (0) 17 8788 3195
Write to: British Airways
Customer Relations (S506)
PO Box 1126
Tweet British Airways using the handle: @British_Airways
Booking confirmation is sent to you via email as soon as your booking has been processed.
It is possible to cancel a booking or amend one via your online account, and by following the instructions here. Whether you receive a refund, and how much, will depend on the type of ticket you purchased. Low priced economy tickets are generally non-refundable except for the taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Check the departure boards when you arrive at the airport to find out which gate your flight departs from.