- Apple Magic Mouse For $89
- Beats Studio Headphones For $399.95 at Apple
- Beats Pill Speaker For $259.95 at Apple
- Apple Watch from $73 AUD
- Apple Accessories from $12 AUD
- $100 Free App Store Gift Card with Mac Orders with Apple for Education
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company with its roots in the famous Silicon Valley of California. Apple was founded in 1976 by three men on a mission to shake up the technology market of the day. Steve Jobs was one of these men, and he was instrumental in designing, developing, and selling consumer electronics, computer software, and online services that were way ahead of the competition in terms of innovation and user-friendliness.The first Apple I personal computer prototype appeared in 1977 and sales of this model and the subsequent Apple II model saw significant momentum and revenue growth for the company. Within a few years, Jobs and Wozniak had hired a staff of computer designers and a production line was put into operation. Apple didn’t go public until 1980, but it quickly found instant financial success.
Apple’s product ranges have morphed and expanded over the years, but some firm favourites prevail, such as the iPhone smartphone, the iPad tablet, the Mac desktop computer, the iPod music device, the Apple Watch smartwatch, the Apple TV digital media player, and the HomePod smart speaker. It also offers a plethora of online services including iCloud data storage, and the Apple App Store.
- Check out the latest promo codes for Apple listed on vouchercloud.
- Copy the one you want, then click ‘shop now’.
- You’ll be redirected to the Apple website, then you can start shopping.
- When ready, go to the ‘shopping basket’.
- Choose any optional extras, then enter your login details or continue as a guest.
- On the Delivery page, click ‘promo code’ text, then paste your promo code in the box, click ‘apply’.
- Click blue ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter your delivery method and payment details.
- Your discount will be automatically deducted from the total.
Check the Apple social media channels for the latest offers, event news, product launches and sales.
Can I go to some Apple training sessions?
Yes, regional Apple stores run regular group sessions for different Apple devices so you can learn programs and user tips. See what’s running in your area by using this page of the website.
How do I go about getting my Apple device repaired?
It’s best to assess your options via this page to work out the most suitable course of action.
What kind of Support Coverage can I get with Apple?
Every different Apple product has a different aftercare package and support coverage, so enter your Apple serial number here to figure out what technical help you’re entitled to.
Call Customer Services: 133-622
Use the Customer Services portal to find information to help with your enquiry
Tweet or Facebook message Apple to get a direct response
Standard Delivery is free on all products, except for Apple Print Products which will have a shipping fee depending on the weight of the order.
You can return items to Apple Retail Stores within 14 days of receiving your order. You need to bring an ID and confirmation of the web order number with your items.
Find a store and its opening times by using this portal.