- 2 Piece & Chips For $5
- $5 Whole Chicken with $25 Purchase
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Loaded Chips
- 9 Pieces of Crunchified Chicken for $9.99
Chicken Treat is owned by WA and has been operating since 1976, when its first fast food outlet opened to the public. In the interim, it has expanded its number of restaurants to an impressive 55, dotted around the west of Australia. Chicken Treat’s success story is mainly due to its steadfast, firm-favourite - the hand-stuffed, slow-cooked rotisserie chicken. This tender, golden bird has been the crown of many a family dining table over the years - and it’s no wonder when you get such great quality at such a good price! It’s not all about the classic rotisserie though, Chicken Treat is constantly adding new mouth-watering products to its menu.
The Tempta Burgers should definitely make it onto your next order, as they’re full of moist and juicy chicken breast fillets in an irresistibly crispy coating. Mix it up with ChiCow, make it a double, or shun the bun and go for a wrap. Add cheese and slaw for an extra layer of decadence.
- Choose from all of the great deals we currently have available at vouchercloud. We list new offers as soon as they become available.
- Click 'View Deal' to find out more about any offer, and get your voucher if one is required to get the discount.
- Save the voucher on your phone to show your waiter or waitress, or print it out to bring with you.
- Present your voucher when you get to the till– this will ensure that the staff deducts discount is included.
Go to the Promotions page of the website to see what money you can save on certain products and services.
What is Chicken Treat’s Club Chicken Treat?
It is a loyalty incentive, where you sign up to the club and receive news, and the chance to enter into various competitions and special offers.
Where will I find the nutritional info for Chicken Treat food?
You can download the nutritional and allergen info here.
Does Chicken Treat offer desserts?
Yes, it offers a wide range of sweet treats, which you can see here.
Use the Store Finder to source the phone number and address of the restaurant you wish to contact.
Direct message Chicken Treat via Twitter or Facebook
Leave feedback via this contact form
Chicken Treat is affiliated with Uber Eats, so if you wish to get a home delivery, choose this option when you make an order.
If you are not happy with your food, speak to a member of staff. If you get a home delivery and the order is wrong or you’d like to complain, speak to the store manager of the branch you ordered from, or write some feedback via the contact pages of the website.
Find your closest store using this Store Finder, where the opening-times will be displayed for you.