There’s no reason you can’t cut costs on some indulgent deliveries, especially when Uber Eats make it so easy:
Get a price you can’t turn down at Uber Eats in a few simple steps:
- Pick out the offer or discount code you’d like to use by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- When selecting ‘View Discount’ there will be no code for you to copy, instead you’ll be taken to the specific restaurant or store on Uber Eats that is currently discounted.
- As for a ‘Get Code’ prompt, this will automatically copy your code, allowing you to continue through to Uber Eats and select your preferred restaurant.
- You’ll need to log in or create an account to head through to the checkout screen.
- Look further down the checkout page to find the ‘Add promo code’ prompt.
- Hit ‘Edit’ and paste your Uber Eats promo code into the new box that appears, then click ‘Apply’ to see how much you’ve saved.
Uber Pass with Uber Eats
If you’re a big fan of using both Uber for your transport and Uber Eats for your food, it may well be worth signing up for an Uber Pass membership through the app. A subscription-based service of $9.99 a month (with the first month free), Uber Pass guarantees free delivery on all Uber Eats orders, be it for a small grocery restock or a three-course feast from your favourite restaurant. Not only that, Uber Pass members also get a 10% discount on all Uber taxi rides too, making it a thrifty choice for any fan of the Uber brand.
Uber Eats gift card
One of the few things we all share is a healthy appetite, so why not give food as a gift for once? With an Uber Eats gift card, you give the opportunity to indulge at a whim, without the owner needing to worry about making even the slightest dent in their bank balance. What’s more, being available in values spanning from $25 to $200, an Uber Eats gift card can be suited to any occasion – be it a birthday or a last minute surprise!
Delivery fees are dictated by both your current location and the individual pricing policies of the restaurant you’re ordering from. Specific establishments may offer free delivery as an incentive and will advertise it when available, whilst Uber Pass members will never have to pay a penny to get their food delivered.
If an order of yours was delivered incorrectly or not at all, you’ll need to access the Uber Eats desktop website and login to your account to submit a complaint. Try and attach a photo whenever possible to increase your chances of getting a refund on your order.
Get the help you need at Uber Eats with its numerous support channels:
Help: Check out the company FAQs for quick pointers on Uber Eats policies, deliveries and rewards. You can also live chat with someone from Uber Eats customer service once you’ve selected the relevant query in the Help section.