- Up to 60% off Clearance Sale Items from eGlobal
- Up to 50% off Clearance Sale Items from eGlobal
- Up to 35% off Selected Flashes from eGlobal
eGlobal is every Australian technology geek's dream retailer. As its brand name suggests, eGlobal stocks the best digital tech and gadgetry from around the globe, all pitched at amazingly low prices. eGlobal is a one-stop-stop when it comes to going digital at home, work and play. And the best thing about eGlobal is that you can browse and buy without having to leave the house. Sift through categories like Cameras, Lenses, Mobile Phones, Computers & Tablets, Audio, Gadgets and Watches. If you’re shopping on a budget, you might want to make a beeline for the Clearance section, which is always brimming with discounted digi treats. Rest assured you will only find the most prestigious names in tech on this website - including the likes of Canon, Sony, Apple, Samsung, Bose and Panasonic.
If you’re shopping for others, and need a quick gift idea - why not purchase a eGlobal Gift Card, which is sent straight to the recipient and you can set the value depending on your budget.
- Check out the latest discount coupon codes for eGlobal listed on vouchercloud.
- Copy the one you want, then click ‘shop now’.
- You’ll be redirected to the eGlobal website, then you can start shopping.
- When ready, go to the ‘shopping basket’.
- Paste your coupon code in the box, click ‘apply code’.
- Click red ‘Update’ button and wait to go through to the next page.
- Enter your delivery method and payment details.
- Your discount will be automatically deducted from the total.
If you love a bargain, you’d better sign up to the eGlobal e-newsletter as that way, you’ll discover all sorts of special promotions, bargain alerts, as well as getting gift ideas and new product launch info delivered to your inbox.
What methods of payment does eGlobal accept?
Paypal Verified (Recommended), Credit Card Visa/Master, Direct Bank Deposit
Do eGlobal prices include a charge tax / GST?
Australian customers will not pay any tax or GST on their purchases.
Can I cancel a eGlobal order?
You can, but you’d better read the terms and conditions first.
Use the live chat function (Mon-Fri) 10:00am - 6pm (AEST)
Use the Instant Answers facility on this page
Direct message via Facebook or Twitter
Economy Express Shipping (3-5 working days delivery)
Insured Economy Express Shipping (3-5 working days delivery = Economy Express Shipping + 3% of order amount
Priority Express Shipping (2-3 working days delivery) = Economy Express Shipping + AU$20
Insured Priority Express Shipping (2-3 working days delivery) = Economy Express Shipping + 3% of order amount + AU$20
There is a 14 day Money Back Guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with your purchase. Read the Returns and Warranty policies here.
eGlobal is an online only shopping experience so you can shop whenever it suits you.