Established in 1946, Windsor Smith began as a Melbourne-based, family-owned business which quickly grew to become the iconic fashion footwear brand it is known as today. Three generations on. The Windsor Smith brand is inspired by cutting-edge street styles, celebrating the unique, the fashion-forward and the freshest looks in Australia and worldwide.
From stilettos to sandals and platforms to pool slides, Windsor Smith has the perfect kicks to keep you one step ahead of the fashion pack. Check out the ‘new in’ section for the latest product drops, or pre-order the next big thing before they sell out on the high street. The great range of styles for men and women means there’s something for every occasion - whether you’re after some sensible slip-ons for work or a sparkly sneaker for the weekend, Windsor Smith is on a mission to bring the best on-trend statement footwear to your feet!
How do I use my Windsor Smith discount code?
- Select the deal you want to use, copy any applicable codes and follow the link through to the Windsor Smith website.
- Browse the Windsor Smith range and add the shoes you’re after to your shopping bag.
- When you’re ready, head to the shopping bag icon at the top of the page. Select the ‘view and edit bag’ option.
- Beneath the shipping details, you’ll see an option to enter a discount code. Enter the code here and hit apply. If there’s no code, don’t panic - the discount will be applied automatically.
- Select ‘checkout now’ to proceed and enjoy your new shoes!
vouchercloud Top Saving Tip
Become a Windsor Smith VIP to access exclusive deals and discounts.
Where is my nearest Windsor Smith store?
Head to the store finder to locate your nearest Windsor Smith and its opening hours.
What size shoe should I order from Windsor Smith?
Check out the size chart to figure out the perfect fit for you.
Can I order multiple pairs of Windsor Smith shoes for my bridal party?
If you’ve chosen Windsor Smith for your special day, get in touch with the customer service team - as leather colours can vary slightly from batch to batch, they will make sure your whole party have pairs from the same batch, so you won’t have to worry about colour variation.
Call Windsor Smith on 1800976484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor Smith offers free shipping for orders over $100, otherwise, there’s a flat rate shipping fee of $10. Delivery time varies depending on where you’re located - for a full list of delivery timeframes, head to the Windsor Smith shipping policy.
You can return unworn, unboxed Windsor Smiths if you’re after an exchange or refund. If you bought them in store, just pop back in the proof of purchase to organise the return, or if you bought them online, print off a returns slip and send them back following the return policy instructions.