Foot Locker has been at the top of the footwear tree since its beginnings in 1974. Starting at a time when trainers were limited to tennis, basketball and running shoes, Foot Locker brought unparalleled choice to the table and the footwear world has never been the same since. Whether you’re going for the retro classics of Converse or the latest tech in Nike’s new sporting range, you’ll be sure to find it here and at a great price too.
Head to its release calendar to find what’s launching soon, or browse by type or brand if you’re after something specific. There’s even a range of Foot Locker exclusives you won’t find anywhere else, just in case you were in any doubt that Foot Locker is a special place! With pairs for cool kids, fly guys and fashion forward ladies, head to the Locker to keep your feet on the pulse of what’s hot.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Foot Locker website and browse for your product
- Choose your size then click ‘Add to Cart’ then ‘Checkout’
- At the checkout, click ‘Do you have a Promotional Code?’, enter your code and click ‘Go”
- Enter your details to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promotional code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Foot Locker’s newsletter on its homepage to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Foot Locker gift cards?
You can, these gift cards make for amazing presents.
Where can I find my nearest Foot Locker?
Hunt for your nearest Foot Locker using the store locator!
Is it possible to get free delivery with Foot Locker?
Absolutely, you can get free delivery on orders over $150.
- Phone Foot Locker: 1800 953 330
- Email Foot Locker: email@example.com
- Write to: Foot Locker, PO Box 2206, Mansfield QLD 4122
- Standard Shipping: free ($10 on orders under $150) (5-7 working days, more for some remote areas)
If you’re unhappy with your Foot Locker purchase, you can return it within 28 days of receipt to receive a refund. Item must be in original conditions and unused. Fill out the enclosed Returns Form and pre-paid address label, then drop it at an Australia Post outlet or mail box. See the Foot Locker returns policy for more information.