Getting a discount on an already good deal is easy when using one of our vouchers:
- Check through our selection of offers and promo codes, select your favourite by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to it.
- For non-code discounts, click through the link that appears to be taken to Ozsale with your desired deal already active.
- If your deal uses a code, copy it before selecting the link and starting your shop.
- Add all you want as normal, then click through to the checkout when you’re finished.
- Sign in or create an account if you haven’t, then unfold the promo code box on the right and paste yours.
- You’re now ready to pay at your new and reduced price.
Sign up to the Ozsale newsletter when you make your account to be the first to hear about the latest sale, its offers and deals.
Where can I read OZsale reviews?
You don’t need to take our word that Ozsale is worth your time and money, check out the thousands of testimonials from previous customers listed on ProductReview. You can even ask a question and the Ozsale team will send a reponse.
Can I refer a friend to Ozsale?
Absolutely, and you’ll be rewarded for it too. If you recommend Ozsale to a friend who then makes a purchase, you can expect a £20 voucher waiting for you the next time you log in. There’s no limit to how many people you refer either, so get chatting with your friends, share the love and save extra!
Due to every Ozsale sale being different from the last, the cost of delivery changes depending on the products on sale. As Ozsale collects orders before buying their items in bulk, you’ll have to wait until the end of each sale for your order to ship, after which it should be with you in no more than 20 days. If you live in selected Sydney or Melbourne districts, you may also have the option for express delivery to shorten the wait.
There’s no worry about getting cold feet over a recent order, as Ozsale give a full 30 days from the date of delivery to request a return. Simply click through to ‘My Returns’ in your account settings, select the items you want to send along with your reason why. Once approved, you’ll get an email with your Return Authorisation Number (RAN), after which you print off a return label and send your item(s) back for a full refund or store credit.
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
You can leave a message with Ozsale customer service through their online contact form. Though they usually reply within a day, please wait a maximum of 3 working days for a response.