- Free Cover for Children Under 21 from Woolworths Travel Insurance
- Save $5 on your Travel insurance quote from Woolworths Travel Insurance
- Multi Trip Travel Insurance from Woolworths Travel Insurance
- $100 Price Beat Guarantee from Woolworths Travel Insurance
- $20 Gift Card With Policies from Woolworths Travel Insurance
We all love a holiday, but unfortunately there’s plenty of things that can go wrong; sunburn, lost luggage, cancellations and rabid monkeys bites to name a few. Whether you’re heading to Manchester or Mogadishu, make sure you keep all your bases covered by picking up a top-quality policy from Woolworths Travel Insurance. Woolworths offers a variety of simple and flexible policies to suit you and your holiday. From family holidays to business trips, from gap years to schoolies, find the right Woolworths Travel Insurance policy for you and stay covered for any and every type of trip.
Before heading to the airport there can be a million and one things to take care of, from making sure you know where you’re going when you get off the plane to triple checking you’ve remembered to pack your passport. Let Woolworths take one more weight off your mind by picking up a premium Travel Insurance policy, meaning you can simply relax and enjoy your time away.
- Pick a discount and copy the code if one is applicable
- Follow the link through to Woolworth’s website
- Click on ‘Get a Quote’ then enter your trip dates and details
- Paste your code into the Promo Code box
- Get your quote and proceed to payment
- If you don’t need a code, your savings come included in the final price!
Opt for Annual Multi-Trip cover and save a pretty penny in the long run.
How do I make a claim with Woolworths Travel Insurance?
If you need to make an emergency claim from overseas, phone on +61 2 9333 3904, or for non-emergency claims get in touch on 1300 10 1234.
Will Woolworths Travel Insurance cover pregnant women?
The majority of benefits are still available to pregnant women, provided they are not:
- Undergoing fertility treatment
- Travelling during or after the 26th week of your pregnancy
- Expecting twins or multiple children and are travelling past the 19th week
Woolworths will also not cover claims made for childbirth, antenatal care, pregnancy-related complications or care for the newborn child.
Can I easily extend my Woolworths Travel Insurance policy?
When the time comes to renew your insurance, simply get in touch with Woolworths using one of the channels below within two days prior to the policy expiring.
Phone Woolworths Travel Insurance on 1300 10 1234
Monday to Friday: 08.00 - 20.00
Saturday & Sunday: 09.00 - 17.00
From the time of booking your policy, Woolworths Travel Insurance offers a 14 day cooling-off period in which you are entitled to a full refund should you decide to cancel your cover.