From a small group of fashion-passionate folk from North Brunswick, New Jersey in 2008 to a huge, multinational brand shipping to over 80 countries across the world, Shein’s rise to power has been remarkable but ever so well deserved. It got here through a commitment to elegant designs that don’t cost the earth, unfussy sophistication in all its items and a huge variety of styles and fits that ensure there’s something for everyone.
Whether you’re getting cosy with some huggable knitwear or getting stylish with a graphic or slogan tee, Shein has a way in to what’s hot right now. Add some new shoes and jewellery to your basket to complete your look and you’ll be well on your way to a confident new you. With something for all seasons and tastes, there’s so much to look at on Shein; get exploring its range and you may never come out...
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Shein website and browse for your product
- Choose your size then select ‘Add to Bag’ then ‘View Bag’ and ‘Checkout’
- In your basket, enter the coupon code in the box and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your details then click ‘Place Order’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a coupon code will be applied automatically
Check out the Shein Bonus Point Program to earn more on your purchase!
Can I get a student discount with Shein?
You sure can, enter your details in the student portal and enjoy a 15% discount.
Can I try Shein products before I buy?
Shein has a trial program where you can try on items before they are released for general sale. It’s your passport to the future of fashion!
How can I pay with Shein?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, PayPal or Bank Transfers.
- Standard Shipping: Free on orders over $75 ($6.95 if order under $6.95), 7-14 working days
- Express Shipping: Free on orders over $125 ($12.95 otherwise), 3-7 working days
You can return your Shein purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Contact customer services and then send product back, including a covering note identifying reasons for return.