- Up to 50% off Sale Items at Swarovski
- Free Pair of Sparkling Earrings on Orders Over $220 at Swarovski
In 1891, Daniel Swarovski noted the prohibitive expense of fine jewellery and envisioned “a diamond for everyone”. He set about this mission by inventing a machine that cut more accurately than ever before and, establishing his business in Wattens in Austria, he took advantage of local hydro-electricity for the energy intensive grinding process to produce crystals that would be the symbol of accessible luxury for generations to come. Having been famously worn by the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and modern icons such as Karlie Kloss, the brand continues to define high concept luxury that everyone can aspire to.
These stunning crystal pieces make for an astonishing addition to any outfit. Whether it’s the grandest city ball or just an evening out with friends, you can bring an unbridled sense of quality and glamour to your look with just a few Swarovski stones. Whether it’s a pair of earrings, a bracelet, charm or watch, no self-respecting jewellery box is complete without something bearing the Swarovski brand. With new collections being released all the time, Swarovski prides itself on being in-the-moment, whilst its Style Edit is a great resource for getting to grips with its range.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Swarovski website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ then ‘View Shopping Bag / Checkout’
- In your basket, enter the voucher code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply Code’
- Click ‘Checkout Now’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Swarovski’s newsletter to hear about some brilliant offers and even receive a voucher!
Where is my nearest Swarovski store?
You can search for your nearest crystal emporium here.
Can I get Swarovski to gift wrap my goods?
Yes, this can be added at the checkout, along with a greeting card and personal message.
Does Swarovski offer a repair service?
A full statutory warranty is offered for items from authorised Swarovski retailers. This covers faults arising from manufacturing as well as defects from normal wear and tear. Simply bring the item to an authorised retailer or send it back by registered post for repair. Full details here.
Can I get free delivery with Swarovski?
Yes, when you spend over $120.
- Phone Swarovski: 1800 795 299
- Email Swarovski: email@example.com
- Standard Shipping: Free ($9 if order under $120) (3-6 days)
- Express Shipping: $23 (2-3 days)
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive a refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Fill in your returns form and place it in the parcel. Stick the return label on the outside of your parcel along with your goods. Take the parcel to your nearest post office, remembering to get a copy of the receipt. You must return online goods by post and store bought goods to stores in person. Full policy here.